(Re)Mind Your Body
Feldenkrais awareness week
Feldenkrais Friends! ‘Awareness Week’ is 6 -13 May, and here is my programme intended in part to introduce Feldenkrais to new people – if you’re a regular, I hope you can help me out there, especially with your medical chums. If you bring someone along, you’re welcome to join in too FOC. However you are welcome to come solo for the ‘bones and gravity’ topic if you wish. I’m hoping to reach martial artists to try Feldenkrais (your networking much appreciated). Feldenkrais was one of the earliest judo practitioners in the west – and you can see below (will add this and images soon - contact me if you want me to send you a Pdf now ) some historical information and a description of what the ‘bones and gravity’ class will be. Maybe some of you want to be more adventurous in your Awareness through Movement lessons?
- Thursday 8 May 2.00 until 6.00 Brunswick Clinic 38 Brunswick Sq. CA11 7LS Half Price introductory one to one Feldenkrais lessons to move and feel better – booking essential.
- Saturday 10 May 10.30 & 12 Friends Meeting House, Meeting House Lane, CA11 7TR Feldenkrais Open House – Information, Q & A, taster classes: Free but booking essential.
- 10.30 Bones and Gravity! Mainly for Martial artists, dancers,gymnasts, advanced yoga.
- 12 noon Move and feel better: Mainly for Medics, therapists, coaches: but all welcome.
- Tuesday 13 May 2.30 & 6 (Town centre venue) Free but booking essential.
- 2.30 Move and feel better: Mainly for Medics, therapists, coaches: but all welcome.
- 6.00 Bones and Gravity! Mainly for Martial artists, dancers, gymnasts, advanced yoga.
- Thursday 8 May 10.30 until 12.30 University of Cumbria, Brampton Rd. Canteen, CA3 9AY. Drop –in free mini sessions as part of UCSU’s U In Mind - Festival of Wellbeing
- Thursday 8 May 6.30 - 7.15 pm: You can move and feel better. Introduction and taster lesson. Carlisle Therapies, 34 Lowther Street, CA3 8DH Free but booking essential
INFORMATION & BOOKINGS FOR ALL EVENTS
-0797 796 1563 Virginia Taylor PhD, FG (UK) www.remindyourbody.co.uk